Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Great. Now what?

Just finished my re-runs of Sex and the City. I blame my lack of discipline and that download of Funshion for my decision to give up writing my journalism piece. Oh well. What's done is done.

I got my review back on my article. Not fantastic. Well, that I know. Ha. Actually I was so confused writing that article. I accept her comments on the piece. I'm not saying that I'm a bad writer. I can write. In fact I have awesome grammar. Grammar that's way better than my Soc 101 lecturer's. And I still can't wrap my finger around the fact she's only 25?!?!!! Shoot me now. I'm rather appalled by my school's choice of teacher staff. For sociology in that matter. First it was Debbie Tan - a frigid bitch that had an ego too big for her. Now there's the young one. I have serious doubts about her credibility. She's in fact asking us to create the questions for her mid-terms, which I'm pulling an all-nighter for. And I had the WTF face as I wrote that.

I guess now, I'm going back to mugging and Rachmaninoff's piano concerto number 2.

No comments: