Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, March 27, 2011

NTU.

As I sit in my dad's car waiting for my sister to end her tedious lab work at NTU, I am in thought with his flaws. Seriously. To think, he kept criticizing my family. And never once did I do that. Like wtf is that for. And on top of that, I have a feeling he might die really early though. Considering his pretty interesting diet. Good luck to him and her on that part. I'm just glad I don't have to be involved anymore.
I know I haven't been writing much. I guess it's partly due to too much writing from journalism. Then in some way I have lost all topics to write on too!
Oh. Some time last week, I visited the academic advisor. Well, it appears that I have to be a student for another semester. Damn. Oh well. At least now I'm not having too much boy troubles. Hooray on that!

No comments: