Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Seriously. (Think Cristina Yang's sarcastic voice)

Seriously? When this girl says no, it means no. There's no such thing as "Oh. I don't know." that could mean "You might get that chance." Fuck yeah no.

Ok. For me "Maybe." is code for "Have a great time waiting, I'm trying to put you down." If you're that dense or simply stupid enough not to understand or just trying to test my patience, then you have yet to taste my wrath. Like seriously, don't mess with me.

One property agency has seriously pissed me off that way. ERA. Seriously, out of the many phone calls your representatives have made, don't tell me not a single one is clever enough to pick out my annoyance on the calls? Wow! Then that's no wonder the company decides on such a stupid method to create sales! I'm appalled! Apparently being the largest property agency in Singapore, does seem to be a little of an empty vessel. And I'm now madly tempted to just learn property on my own. So when my folks really sell this place, at least the 2% commission is kept within the Woo family. Damn. I love being educated.

No comments: