Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ABCDEFG.

ABCDEFG. Zelda wants to be a collecting bee!

Ok. This is a late night entry about my collections. Well. I'm waiting for my hair to dry too. Am not a big fan of hair dryers.

So A is for ALCOHOL! You would have guessed it! Well, if you were to operationally define collecting, this would probably won't fit the bill. But it's my blog. So I'll operationally define collecting as things that make me happy! So drinking does it! Any consummable liquid that has a percentage of alcohol contain in it works. Ok. No drinking on Thursday. Needs the professional image. I can't go on stage drunk. Oh well.

B is for BRAS & BIKINIS. This is my new found collection - Underwear! I love thongs and push-up bras. Shut up. I know I'm small. So? That's why the invention of push-ups. I love feeling pretty inside too! :D

C is for CAMERAS! Still 9 at hand. Waiting for number to happen by Christmas. :D Blackbird Fly? Or a Leica M8?
Pretty please????

D is for Darlings. MARILYN, JIEMEI, ELAINE, ZULIA - the girls. NITY, JASON, MERV, DENIS, ZED - the guys. Loves my peoples! :D

E is for EATING. I love food. I love cooking. But I know my condition. Sigh. Seriously I need to break out of that eating disorder. SIGH!

F is for FOOTWEAR! I just bought a new pair of shoes! :D I'm a happy girl! Seriously, I have lost count of the number of shoes I have. Even the shoes storage in my parents' house's over-spilling and Dad's complaining. :S

G is for GUYS! I love penises! Sausages! :D Ok lah. It's beginning to sound crude. Well. I love men. I love how the way they kiss and touch. Guy collection? Well, I got to learn not to kiss and tell. :S. My lips are sealed on who's who.

I think my hair's about dry. I'm going off~!



No comments: