Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Phone.

Well, I have been using the Sony Ericsson W910i for quite some time, and it loves to be a great phone by hanging ALL the time. And yes I have been browsing for a worthy replacement for quite some time as well. There's the battle between the pretty phones and the tech-savvy ones. Ok. I'm a geek underneath all these glamor. In the end I decided I want a techy phone.

I like a phone that has ALL the buttons of the alphabet. I won't have to worry about whether the dictionary in the phone has the word. It does help in texting too! Perhaps I would use less talktime too! Well, I have shortlisted 2 qwerty keyboard phones: E63 and OmniaPRO B73. But I can't choose. Sigh. All I know is I need a way much better phone than that I having now.



No comments: