Nuffnang Ads

Friday, August 14, 2009

I know, I know!!

I know already!!!! I'm a person who will only be with a person when I have decided that that person is more important than all my loves at the moment: drinking, clubbing, dancing, social smoking, blogging, not eating.

I don't need a guy who will force me to settle down when I'm still lusting over all those vices. Best if I can get a guy who loves all the vices that I do too! That will be so much fun! Seriously! Well, technically I thought I did discover one such guy. But life's a bitch. Sometimes it just gets the better of you. I don't deny part of me still misses this person. Oh well. As humans, we adapt and move on.

Well. In my recent tweet: Women are like the chameleon, she may be able to change her looks but she will always be woman. So, I am woman. Hear me roar. LOL. Yes, this is heading into a sexist writing direction. Whatever. This is something I don't get. Why do men always want us to evolve in terms of appearance but fail to realize that no matter how much make up and hot clothes, she is still she. So here's my question: Has guys actually come to fall for the person or in fact they are in love with what L.V. or Hermes or Zara has to offer? Yes, I do admit my material wants and desires are on a insane high. But I do understand for the feelings and thoughts and principles that are brought to the relationship platter. Well, humans are just unpredictable. Or so I like to debate with the Psychology students. Well, true that you can get anal and try your bestest to patternize and group every single behavior. But as humans we have 1001 different kinds of behavior. So you do the math, using combination and factorial formulas, I bet no one can predict the exact behavioral pattern that a person would be like.

That was a totally awesome digression from topic. HAHAHA. Well, I guess men are just less matured than women. Afterall they have this thing called testosterones (I keep having this mental rhyme of it with Toblerone). I guess it's the animal instinct that just make them seem less intelligent. ~Shrugs.



No comments: