Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why swim?

I did 5 laps today! :D. Well, my arms are a little aching at the moment. Yes. I have not been swimming for a very long time. Today, since I took the morning half of work, I thought I hit the waters! And it was good.

So why swim? First reason: KEEP FIT! We all know that Singapore is a foodie paradise. And sometimes, the bulge will appear. Don't want to forgo the food? EXERCISE! Ai sui ai zho ming gia. Loosely translated: Want pretty must do something. Well, for my case, I can't always starve myself. I need to develop some muscles too! So I'll start with Maddie's arms as a goal first. Aren't they hot???? First hot body part goal: hot arms! Not the butterfly ones that can double act as a handfan.

Secondly, you can get that yummy tan! I'm not exactly super tan. Probably average. Ok, I'm quite tan. ><. Pros of having a tan: a slimmer and leaner look. Being dark gives people the illusion of slim. Not sure about the Indians or Niggers. :S.

Thirdly, if you swim at the public pool, there are juicy people to gaze at. Imagine you head to Toa Payoh pool and see Mark Chay there. Wootz~! OR if you're really lucky Michael Phelps! But if you do, please give me a ring. I'll cab there with whatever amount of money I have left to see him!!!! My loves~!

Ok. I'd better move on to the 4th point and stop googling over male swimmers. Opps! Reason why I swim: no worries about sweating during exercise! Girls, you got to agree on this point with me. Don't you hate the stickiness after a workout? Well, I hate it. I have very active sweat glands and sometimes it puts me off before my dates feels turned off. Seriously, you don't feel the sweat or the stickiness at all! :D

Lastly, it's the exercise that well in my opinion, has the least amount of clothing on. Not like I'm a fan of indecent exposure, but again this leads back to the sweating issue. And well, isn't that a turned on too? Go figure.

So people, SWIM!!!!



No comments: