Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 27, 2009

No, Still here.

I think there has been a concern that once I have gotten attached, would I be any different from my single self just weeks ago?

Answer: yes and no. I still don't eat as much (which is always a worry for him), I still am in love with the color purple. I still like to drink and party.

Perhaps what's different is my perspective in life. Previously, being single meant no commitments and well, I pretty much did things to my liking and to my own expense. Now, being with someone, I guess it's true when people say that you will tend to be more compromising and accommodating. Perhaps it's so as to let the other party feel you care. Boyfriend has mentioned that I'm always motivating him.

Ok, I won't deny that I'm seeing things in pink now. I do admit that I used to see things in some dark twisted color before, probably some super dark shade of red. Today, I guess my wall's knocked down hence the pink. So, baby, don't hurt me or it's going to be a hard time to put that wall up again.

Another difference I realized about being attached, love songs seem so much more beautiful now. In the past I used to hate love songs. They just remind me of how lonely I am or how much I missed out on this guy. Now, love songs just seem to address our relationship much better. Perhaps I can relate better to those words.

Strangely so, I feel like Marget Tate from the proposal. Ok. Not in that fake wedding way. I told boyfriend that I thought I would end up like Anita Mui - that power woman who died alone. Yes. I'm slightly warped. Whatever. I'd really felt that I would that. I had actually given up on love until today. Here's something sweet, everytime boyfriend says he loves me, I feel like crying. They aren't guilty tears, happy and grateful tears.

Message to boyfriend:
I'm truly grateful. I love you too.



No comments: