Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, September 03, 2009

An alast drama at work.

I just had to have itchy fingers and change all my computer settings. Now, I can't work. Seriously can't work. Everything is now at a standstill.

Well, being Zelda, of course I have solutions of what I should do. Well. Later in the day, head to Gateway service centre at Dhoby Ghaut and get my PC reformatted. Money is not an issue now. Issue now is to get my PC fixed. Get the uber cheap Adobe CS4 Web Premium from Amanda's school for $98. MF CHEAP! And I bet it's money well spent. I list the software 1st. Even the vibrator doesn't even come in 2nd.

Already sent a text to Ken telling him a brief but responsible message about my predicament. Will call him in the morning informing about my compensation towards the inconvenience. I think I still would be able to have some time to actually watch The Proposal after all.



No comments: