Nuffnang Ads

Friday, September 18, 2009

Taken?

A pretty stereotypical sigma has it that pretty girls are all taken. Or perhaps it's much easier to get a guy after the old one.

Well, hello. Getting a companion/partner/lover/boyfriend/girlfriend/beau is not as simple as people say it to be. "Aiya. Just go get a boyfriend lah!" Of course talk is cheap, thing is people just happen to forget the long and tedious process of dating and courtship. It's surprisingly so to me that such a process is often taken for granted. In fact I think dating is a rather beautiful process to that eternal companionship we all try to attain. I have been single for almost half a year, and yes I'm enjoying my freedom. However, sometimes I do miss having a man around, especially when my girls are all paired up. The one in Xiamen's not brought into consideration. Sad to say, I'm still very much human and in any way will feel left out without a partner. Oh well. Technically I'm not desperate. I am not. Just thinking about times when having a guy around to stand up to the floor and claim me as his girl. Perhaps it's the estrogen levels in me going weird.

I got to end this really abruptly. Kinda tired and hungry and I have to be at the office by 9 in the morning. GOOD NIGHT.



No comments: