Nuffnang Ads

Monday, September 07, 2009

First things first.

Remember my post on first dates. Now what are the situations or the worst case scenario a date can go bad? Seriously bad. Rather a turn off. I'll start with mine. My biggest turn off is when a guy gets extremely cocky, not in a sexy way but in a rather blatant fashion. A way where he's cockiness is not a flirtatious stint but more obnoxious. Something that you will just want to leave the table as the conversation drags on.

Some might ask : Why not the physical flaws like vegetable in the teeth or mismatched socks? Seriously, this aren't the things that you will really take notice. One dude that's portraying such an (cocky) image is Gerald Butler in The Ugly Truth.



Well, when I saw the trailer, I went "I have to watch it". The movie so screams Zelda. Although it will be for entertainment purposes, I would like to also gain a little different insight to how the opposite sex thinks. Is it always about their testosterones or is there actually more? Well, I do hope there is actually more. Perhaps the movie might have scences of that.

Well, the trailer does seem interesting enough to watch it. For more spoils on the show, be a fan at the official Facebook page and catch The Ugly Truth when it opens in the cinemas on the 17th September 09! I sure know I'll be getting my tickets to the movie. How about you?




No comments: