Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

-.-

It's either people hate me or Singaporean thieves are just stupid. Well, I think it's a combination of both. I know I'm not the bestest friend to everyone on this planet. So there are people who just think I'm a pain in the ass. I'm not denying that lovely fact.

If its not that, then why do people steal stuff from me which are low in monetary value. Ok. Seriously these people are just losers. First it was my $17.90 clutch bag with a $100 handphone,$30, my IC and housekeys inside. The phone isn't iPhone or some wow Blackberry. /roll eyes on that. $30!! For me, it is a lot. I could probably live 4 days with that amount. But its $30, not $300. /faints to that. Now, a light cobalt blue $5 lock! What is this world seriously heading to!?!!! I get that there is a recession going on, but to the extent that people have to steal a $5 lock! /faints, roll eyes and palm face to that!


No comments: