Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Enough.

Enough. Seriously if commenting on flaws of others is what you do, let me tell you, this is never going to end. You may get all the backing in the world, however as long as I'm still here and still stand affirmed to my own choices, this will never end. Can't you get it in your mind that everyone is not perfect. I am annoyed by how you assume every little thing that it is. Ok. Take Darren for example. My life does not only revolve with this one guy. In fact there are so many other guys out there that you have no idea of, and why won't I share my life with you? Simple fact: some of the information will be and is definitely too much for you to handle. Saying I'm immatured. I guess you're no different either. IF you're mature enough, I would definitely share my really deep news with you. I admit fault of me being who and what I was in the past. Which I get has led to you giving a taste of my own medicine. My apologies for that. For now I like that way I am, and am not going to do anything about it. My character traits fit well elsewhere I know that, and I know its a struggle (for me) here in Singapore. Seriously, SG is a crap place with people having too safe a mentality. For now you have just got to deal with whatever you have and decide for youself. Having said that, I know you are still treating me as a friend hence all the naggings. I am also trying to keep afloat hence all the whatever shit I'm doing. Because for this also rather simple concept, people only scold/nag/trash other people whom they view as friends.

I don't use the nicest words to you cos I see no point in sugar coating what I want to convey to you. Sugar coating only applies to people who are on my shallow side of the spectrum. Tragic, I know. Look at it this way, sugar coating is superficial whilst harsh words are honesty and sincerity. Perhaps we have both evolved but to different directions. I do need to see the light in some areas and just let it be. Maybe you have been trying to tell me that meaning but have led me to think otherwise. Well, the strange bitches of life I suppose.

I do understand people getting into weird cases of misunderstanding me. Well that's fine with them. However, I don't really get it how can you actually assume so much and misunderstand me. 10 years, and this shit still happens to us. Well that does mean we have both changed. And not changed together. Crap, now I'm beginning to hate life - that annoying little bastard. ARGH!



No comments: