Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sit Hoi Key + Fong Dai Tong.

Zelda is caught up in the world of Fiona Sit and Khalil Fong. I get the fact that both aren't dating. Oh well. But me just loves Fi's sweet voice though I'd know there will people who will disagree. Well, then that's your opinion. Of course Khalil's just unarguable. Loved him, been loving him since Soulboy. Hahaha. You didn't know about Soulboy?! It's Khalil's very first. Well, it was launched in Hong Kong so perhaps friends in Malaysia would know but peeps in Singapore would need to heard Love Love Love to learn about him. Seriously, Khalil just needs to eat more. He's so skinny. Almost anorexic-looking. Hey, that sounds rather familiar. I know who. And I'm not breathing a word who.

OMG. Sigh. I'm deeply in love with Khalil Fong. Darn.


No comments: