Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's a happy day!

Today my sun is shinning really brightly and warm! Well, I got myself an early birthday gift! Not a camera, Khalil Fong's latest album : Orange Moon! :D I'm in love with his music. Just listening to his music turns my grey day into this orange-toned afternoon shine!

Well, with regard to the party, its going to be at eclectic Attic! Those who have been there, I hope you peeps share the same sediments as me for that place. Those who have yet to visit the place, please have a heart of anticipation and I do hope you will like I have, fall in love with the place. Theme is vintage. Well, you may dress in the full scale vintage honour or just go with a minimal modest vintage ring or bag. It is just that I am a vintage junkie and would like that my friends also embrace my liking too.


No comments: