Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, February 07, 2009

NAILS!!


Vanity is a virtue. Yes, you get a glimpse of my pretty banged up laptop.

Ok. I know that there have been some discussion among my loves on what to get me for my dreaded 22nd birthday. So here's a little update on the list.

  1. Leather Leggings from Topshop. Seriously, if you're going to get me a present please make it a decent one, those from Bugis Street just won't do. Why? Ehh, where's your sincerity? Enough said!
  2. $100 for IC replacement fee. I am not going to pay for something that's not my fault. So, whichever police officer reading this, either you give me the money or you work your ass harder and look for that thief!
  3. Kate Spade Tarrytown vertical tote bag in Hibiscus! I do need a decent bag for school. My vintage Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Noe is another item of mine that's pretty worn out too! Imagine it being used for a period of almost 15 years, with the fact it was used as a diaper bag for my kid sister by my parents. Mom and dad, its LV!! How could you have used it to carry baby stuff!! If you're wonder what does it look like here's a picture:
  4. I'd like to have a pair of champagne glasses and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne. Sorry guys, I love champagne too! :D
  5. A pair of suede calf high boots. I'm quite bored with my mid-calf ones. And we(girls) all love to use that saying that a girl can never get enough shoes! I'm a size 8/9. It's seriously fine if its in 9. Zelda's advice in getting a pair of boots: the boots has to be a size bigger than you're actual size for ultimate comfort. :D
  6. Clinique blusher! I think I was using something Honey. I do miss my blusher! :((
  7. BIKINIS! Same logic as shoes, I can never get enough of bikinis! Size? 36 or 38. I just hate being in between sizes. Sometimes you just can't buy the clothes cos its either fitting at the top but crap at the bottom; or perfect at the bottom but tiny at the top. Oh well.
  8. A FEDORA HAT! Basically a hat. I need hats! Brenda took my barrette which kinda leaves me with pretty much zero hats!-.- You know the wardrobe in the Changeling, I am dying to get the entire wardrobe collection from Angelina Jolie. I just love those hats and her make up and her long autumn overcoats! Deep red lippies rule!


I think that's the list. 8 items. Pretty ok for the fact that it ain't 21st.


No comments: