Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 26, 2009

We are face-bookie people.

I figured something. If I am going to read blogs of rich kids, I should shut up and just take it as entertainment. Well, I guess I should really stop being such an anal critic. /shrugs.

I'm so glad it's Thursday! My weekends just have to start a day earlier than anyone else. :P Yup. Me love the gloating.

Ok. I'm feeling effects from the Red Bull this afternoon. I guess that explains the crazy monologue Darren had to endure on MSN. ><. Red Bull is dangerous! Apart from the booze binge I would have. High sugar levels. Rocket HIGH!! Oh and I had my Durian cake after dinner! 2 slices. Opps. :P

Oh ya, I have so decided to save up for a mini laptop. I am aiming on that Gateway laptop at $588. Well, am still considering which brand to get. /contemplating.


No comments: