Nuffnang Ads

Friday, February 13, 2009

Seriously you are annoying me. Your incessant ramblings about how imperfect I am, how I should start living my life and all those bullshit. Please, I'm not that person still trying to sift my way around life anymore, unlike you still trying to do so. I know my goals in life, I know how to approach guys, I know what I want and what I should do. Enough. You trying to be all giggly and pretentious is just making me nausea. Stop assuming that my life only surrounds those little facts you know about me. If you have not notice, we you and I are already starting to distance from each other. So much so that you seriously don't even know my life status. I refuse to tell you so much because there's no point to it. Your 2 cents worth of everything is just worth the value of 2 cents, nothing more. Your approach on assuming that life is just rose tints is just fine for yourself, but stop pushing it on me. I like mine dark and twisted. And I like it that way with no change to it. No wonder Zed got a little bored that day. You having the mental intellect of a 14 year old is just boring me to tears. I can't seem to hold much intelligent conversations with you and thus the reason of distance. Seriously, at times I do just want to tell you to "go away". I am on the verge of treating you like one of my mere acquaintances.

Your dressing is horrid and everyone knows it. You may think its gorgeous but it ain't. No one wears leggings like you do anymore. Stop trying to be trendy when your trends just seem so last season. It is an eye sore to just look at you. My apologies for the rudeness. People evolve, you on the other hand deteriorate. Trying to be Benjamin Button aye.


No comments: