Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Bimbo on Bimbo.

You guys probably have watched the now-ended local reality TV show on Channel 5 - S Factor. Ok. Guilty as charged for being a religious(rare word I would use) follower of that show.

I know this is a little late as the show had ended for almost about a month. My favorite contestant is Holly! The teacher! HAHAHA. Yes. The tutor will definitely support her almost colleague. And of course me being a media whore who just loves reading all the little gos, have read a chunk of her blog too. She has her take on S Factor and on the contestants.

I suppose I do agree with her on the part about Kris. Kris is somewhat the idolized black sheep of the group. I think Kris is just being herself. Whereas the rest of the girls just have to rally together and defeat the one that just refuses to conform. And I think Kris hasn't done anything wrong at all. Holly doesn't want to get caught up in the little staged drama that the other girls have put up; so why can't people just stop and shut one little bit?

Perhaps a sign of their weakness? It just has to be. We learn from The Art of War that unity of the weak is strength against the strong. Well, I guess if one is not careful, one will turn into the weak and thus get the full blow of the attack. Maybe the best way is just to believe that one is stronger, resulting in a impenetrable spirit.

I'm still learning that. Still learning. After all Zelda is still very much human.




No comments: