Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day.

Every year my family tries our hardest to squeeze out the idea of a typical happy family by celebrating ALL the little different days in the year. Well, Father's day was over the weekend. The Woo family had crabs and a whole load of other yummy food. I have been stuffed over these 2 weekends. Saturday was the Daddy's day celebrations (we had it early, Dad had to attend some wedding dinner and I had the BBQ on Sunday), Sunday was the BBQ.

Pictures from the BBQ will be due to a later date. Well, it's the Daddy's day pictures then. :D
Steamed crab. Wootz! ROE!
Dinner!
My crazy dog.
My old man! Without him, there won't be Zelda. Hey, but if you have a mortal grudge with me don't ever take it on my dad. I'll fucking kill you for it. Trust me.
I just had to take a picture of my empress-dowager dog. We discovered lumps in her again. Sigh. Seriously, I'm sad about it but refuse to think about that thought of her moving on before her supposed dog years life expectancy plan. Sparky you better fight it!
Family picture! Minus the dogs. HAHAHA.
Half-done eating. :D

Seriously, I know I'm not very much of a daughter. I do love my parents. Very much. Of course there are times when I'm just being a regular person. Treating my folks like any other body. I'm sorry that I take them for granted. I regret dumping my frustrations on my parents when that annoying "haters" incident happened. I guess to look at it this way: wrong method right intentions. I don't want my folks to think that I'm having a hard time but I just reacted according to what my emotions were. I'm sorry. (I don't really apologise that easily. It's true.) I <3 my folks. Sigh. Life is short. :S




No comments: