Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Comtempary reads.

Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Save Me the Waltz by Zelda Fitzgerald.
American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis.

Will Amazon these books soon. I kinda have had enough of chick lit. Time for a twisted change. I have my favorite visually and musical creative idols (Gaudi, Van Gogh, Rachmaninoff), time to look for a favorite writer.

I have watched American Psycho before and am not afraid to admit it. I think its a interesting film, and I would strongly recommend it. Am not a psycho but I think the storyline is great! Ok, on a more bimbo note, Christian Bale's the American Psycho. He does put a stunning performance here. Those who are very sensitive to gore, please just avoid it. I would say it's kinda similiar to The Hills have Eyes. So, it's up to you to watch.




No comments: