Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 29, 2009

Enough.

Disclaimer: Not writing about anyone. Generic post.

I'm quite tired. Tired with all the little selfish girls out there in the island. Life isn't always just about your 2 cents worth of yourself. It is more than that. It is about the different people who surround you and influence every little bit within. I don't care if you're the oldest or the old girl or the only child in the family. The fucking word here is propriety. I know we live in the 21st century and propriety may seem a little old fashioned. But don't tell me you will act like a chimpanzee in a black tie event? Of course you won't because you want the reputation. Then again. With you not thinking for others and being all so self centered, what would others think of you?

I know we all have expectations of each other. But in some way we forget that people too have expectations of us. Maybe this is just me. It's probably me having the expectations of how people should behave too. Ironic, isn't it.

Well, I'm tired that's for sure. So how now?




No comments: