Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Confounding variable.

I learnt this in my PSY class. Confounding variable. I think it's an interesting idea. Confounding variable. My lecturer has been encouraging us to use our own words to define these terms. So my definition written by me in my text is CHICKEN & EGG paradox. Familiar? Yes. I've used it in my first Sociology class last semester which thereafter I dropped out. Well, I've got to take the class one day. I love paradoxes. I think it's really interesting to see different ways that us people put ourselves in - fixes! We think of all the different weird but could work ideas everyday! I guess that's why I have to learn Psychology. It's fun but I just don't like the way how psychologists scrutinize an individual's behaviors, thoughts and emotions. To me it's morally wrong. Well, that's my definition. I have in a way operationally defined my wrong. (I apologize for all the psychology terms)

Ok. Back to the book.




No comments: