Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 08, 2009

NAMES!

Was just chatting with a friend with a common name. It's not a bad thing. To me it's just interesting and new to know someone that shares the same name as you. Perhaps the only other Zelda I do know is the game. :S

So what's the most common name on my Facebook?
Guy: It's a tie between Alvin and Jason! HAHAHAHA. 4 each! But I think the ultimate winner would be Jason. Personally I know 7 Jasons. 2 from Five Stars, 2 from work at Microsoft, the rest are friends. Wait. I just discovered I know 6 TERENCES! Wooooooooooo.

Girl: The winner is Rachel! 4 of them. Runner-ups close behind are Samantha and Elaine at 3 each. :D

You know, I never had the identity mistake before. :S It's something that it would be refreshing to just experience for a change. Move to the States? I know there are like a gazillion Zeldas there. :D




No comments: