Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Random.

I'm still random. So today's post is about anything random. No link what so ever.

Random #1:
The last 4 photo albums in my FB account all have FOOD as their cover photo. PROOF! See I'm not lying. HAHAHA.

Random #2:
I finished the entire packet of rasins. ALL 12OZ(340g) of 100% natural, no fat and cholesterol SUN.MAID rasins!

Random #3:
Eating a huge lot of LOZENGES one after the other, will cause anyone even my dog to fart then shit. According to Amanda, there is some chemical that if taken in high doses is a laxative(?). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Random #4:
To be a killjoy, I'm closing the blog once I get my first cheque from Nuffnangs. Pretty tired with the idea of handling people who can't just ACCEPT. Simple fact. Take it or leave it. The internet was fun while it lasted. :S Oh well.

Random #5:
It is 2.32am now and I am still stuck at Chapter 1 of my Com 488 textbook. :S Oh and I have tuition in the morning at 10am with China boy. :S




No comments: