Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

13 WONDERS!!

I finally gamed 13 WONDERS! Online mahjong, duh. Should have so taken a screen shot of that. ARGHS! My first 13 WONDERS!! OK. The excitement got the better of me. :(
Here's a 13 wonder I found on the net. Just that I gamed with 2 西. :))

Here's the 13 wonders story. When the game started, I had already like 8 out of 13 for the combination. 5 more to go. I was thinking I should go with the flow. So I kept those adjacent tiles of the 1 & 9s till the big tiles came along. For the original combination, I had 东,西,北,红中,白板, 一万,九万 & 九条. I got rather worried cos the other players were starting to pong 南. Thankfully I managed to get it. :D. Then everyone started throwing 发财. There were 2 on the table. I think I was bloody lucky. I managed to get 3 西. But 2 is enough. So I was only waiting for the bird. I think if 13 wonders, people can't really know what are you doing. So I pretty much guess that the other players have no idea that I was actually doing the 13 wonders. So someone threw the bird. And... I gamed! HOHOHOHO.

Conclusion. I love MJ! 13 wonders is totally luck based. But I'm really happy I got it! :D

No comments: