Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 03, 2008

KL

I 'm BACK!
Here's some pictures taken.
PASSPORT CHOPPED!
Petronas Towers!
Zouk KL!
Didn't club though.
It's not very near to where we stay.
If not I think we might have peeped in.
US!
Day 1 was very hot and sunny.
See baby sweating it out.
Saw this poster that really spot on our thoughts to the heat.
Went to Petaling Street in the evening on Day 1 to meet my KL friend, Ashley.
Too bad we forgotten to photograph together. >< Stayed in room 1402.
Did my nails!
Both in RED!

Actually I 'm not a very big fan of KL. Seriously I would rather go to Bangkok. KL 's like Bangkok 's outlook but with Singapore's tourism scene. Kinda mundane.

On a separate note, if the group were bigger, I would have taken more juicy and exciting photos like the fakes at Petaling Street, cute kids, beggars(?) etc. Oh. Those shots are SOOC (straight out of camera). Here's some photoshop-ed ones.
Singapore Flyer on the way to KL.
Me cam-whoring in the hotel.
Me and new friend - Mr. Terrapin.

No comments: