Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Went back to NYP for a little visit. New area! Wootz! ~ENVY~ Oh. Some good news. Remember Tan Hee Kiah. The sickening lecturer that screwed my poly life? Ya. That asshole. He resigned. Well good for the juniors. But why didn't he leave earlier? Too bad for me though. ><.

School.

I have gotten my timetable. 2 days a week! ><. I was kinda expecting more. Am actually kinda worried about going to school. I'll likely be older than my classmates. ><. HOW~
Spoke to Mr Ayob today. Told him my intentions of doing photo-journalism. He commented it's a high-risk job. My sis said the same too but that the returns are really great. Sian Lee did mention that the staff at NYP are kinda under this comfort zone where they are warm and fuzzy. Hence, the low risk take. Khairul did jokingly(?) ask me if I want to work part time at NYP as their DT. Well with this kind of timetable, its possible to consider though. Should I? DTs aren't really relaxing though. Guess its all up to me. ><.

No comments: