Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

...

I know this entry will definitely hurt some people out there but I'm still gonna to write it.

Well, you can say I had enough. The diplomatic 'doormat' has finally spoken.

True that you do need someone to cry on during rough times. Seems like to you, I don't have any rough days at all. I'm always that cheery and chirpy Zelda. Well, that ain't true. I'm the type of person who doesn't like to show my down side. Sadness and sorrow are meant to be swept under the rug for me. However with your all so constant negativity, it sort of got to me that I DO need to be looked after when I'm feeling down and out. Well, seriously. I do think that's being rather self-centered. I admit that I can be self-absorbed at times. Seems like for you its being this way 24/7. Though I might be exaggerating on this point. No. Your just absorbed in your little world with your all so I-can't-live-without boyfriend. You might think I'm writing for another person. Please, think again.

Not that gaining attention from others a bad thing. But. Please think a little more for others. You complain about your family. Seriously I haven't seen you really spending quality time with them. I don't deny that I always that angelic to my family too. However I do try to make a point to understand where they are coming from. Just like me to you.

I get it that money is hard to come by for you. It isn't easy for me either. There's this really famous saying, "Money is the root of all problems." True money can get you loads of stuff and experiences. It is also a known fact that money can't buy you family, friendship, love and life lessons. Though you might argue that the celebs are 'buying' kids to raise as their own. That I would say is step one. However if the child has totally no connection to you; what's the point?

Did you know if you were to put a little more effort in your education, you'll soar? You are unlike some people. Their mind aren't sponge-like or aren't as sharp. You do have these qualities. Why not make use of them? You might again pin-point that I haven't always been doing well for my studies too. To be frank, this is my biggest regret. If given another chance, I would really want to excel in my academics.

I'm not trying to put you down. Maybe at this stage of life, the distance that you can see beyond is just that much. Here, I'm urging you to look slightly further. Because if you were to tiptoe and try to look a little further, you might see that the road is actually quite easy to walk on. At times it might hurt walking there; this is a time you definitely need me to be by your side. I'll definitely be there.

You'll finally argue that you haven't change at all. Everyone changes from time to time. I'm not going to say that I'm the same Zelda from 2000. Because the fact is that I'm not. We are always evolving. Either for the good or the bad. Sometimes you do need to slow down and think, 'Which side am I evolving to?' When you meet that fork road, you will have an idea where will you be heading to in this life's journey.

No comments: