Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, April 12, 2008

T3 + Ann Siang Hill

I'm having cravings for place hangouts. T3 + Ann Siang Hill! ><. The interior at T3 is just so sexy & chic. :)) Have been wanting to get back there since Elaine's departure. I think its a wonderful place to hangout! Someone please date me out for T3!!!! :D
I have been going to Ann Siang Hill pretty often recently. My office's kinda like a stone throw from there. (This is based on my own walking judgment. Not accurate to the faint-hearted. :D)
This is a place which I fell in love immediately with. And I want to share my love with all my friends and loved ones. :D
This is a picture I took during my little private chill outs after work. There's a park at the back of the hill too! Oh. Plus my favorite Asylum + Books Actually. These are 2 shops located there. Asylum sells cameras, design books, Fred Perry apparels and more. Books Actually is a book store that sells other quaint stuff as well. Down a turn, there's Club Street. No. Not a street that has the hottest clubbing scene. Though there are some nice pubs there. Interesting enough? Hehe. Let me date you out for Ann Siang Hill. Hehe. :D

No comments: