Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hong Kong

I have this new friend who mentioned that I looked like a Taiwanese Honkie.
Which actually I DO prefer it that way. If you ask me, I'm really ok to actually move to Hong Kong to live, work & play. Maybe its the Cantonese blood causing these thoughts.

Was telling baby about getting a proposal in Hong Kong on a yacht near Victoria Habour. With a simple dinner, then when he's about to pop the question, FIREWORKS! My own private showcase. Not like pre-arranged due to some event going on. Awww. So romantic. :))

I really love my Cantonese roots. Super proud of it. :D Well, I'm trying my bestest to learn my Cantonese. I can sing Cantonese songs real well, but the speaking part. Sigh. Am learning. Am watching more Canto drama too! :)) My dad's correcting my speaking too! :D

Soon, one day, I'll speak really fluent Cantonese in Hong Kong! :D

No comments: