Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Something after a Saturday's worth of work

Well, I finished my roll of film in my fisheye! Still yet to figure out how to use Holga. ><. Am waiting for my pay! Hopefully it comes on Tuesday rather than my calculated Wednesday. Need to return Baby money. ><. Oh. I got my handphone bill and it came to a grand high of $100+! ><. God! The KL trip really burned a hole in my pocket.

Went to Funan for the "survey". Seriously I have no idea of how to categorize my job scope.

Well, went photo-shooting after that. Fort Canning + ROM + some church which I'm not too sure the name is. Photo editing takes time. So when its done, you guys will see it. Some one got married at that church today! :D Now here's another reason why I DO need a SLR. With one, it can give you the excuse of taking random shots of random people and they will forgive you on that. Had so wanted to crash the wedding with a photographic purpose. ><.

Photos coming out soon!~

No comments: