Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thoughts

You guys are just so lucky. I'm blogging double today. Ok. I'm kinda bored. It's a Saturday night and I don't feel like sleeping yet. ><.

I have just read Blinkymummy's blog entry for today. Sometimes I kinda feel rather ignorant about life and the people around me. I might have passed by some "Good Friend"s in my life. But with my optimistically pessimistic personality, I guess I'll live with it. Maybe I have yet to awake from these deep emotional slumber filled with self-centered dreams. I guess upon waking, naturally I'll mature with define thoughts and greater sense of emotions.

Seems like a while since I wrote something really sensitive.

Having someone to care for you, and you reciprocating the same is really something magical and special. It is a mutual feeling that seems like only the 2 of you will really understand. Some people just have too much love to give, hence infidelity. Please don't take this like some excuse to do so. One can never reject the feeling of being overly loved. Maybe there is no such thing as it. Or rather there is also no such thing as too much love to give. On the technical side, infidelity is to me; something that hurts all parties. So don't try it.

Some of my friends have realised that I have stopped blogging about my crushes/interests. I still do have those going on. Somewhat so, blogging about them sort of taught me a lesson. I got hurt through it, picked up through it and made me a skeptic through it too. Yup that's my little reason behind that.

In some way, I found out I'm the biggest worry of my parents. It's something that I'm not proud of. I had often thought that I was rather mature for my age - mentally and of course, physically. Maybe like what I have concluded with a fellow ex-colleague; to the intellect of my peers, I considered matured. But with the comparison to someone older, I definitely lose out. Writing on, I kinda think that my parents aren't really fair to conclude that I'm immature. Actually I DO wonder have they really compared me to them when they were 21? True that all parents want what's good for their kid. Maybe if I were a little more mature, I would be able to survive amongst the fittest? Not just with my peers. Probably hoping I'll be first Singaporean to get the peace prize? Digress.

No comments: