Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 25, 2008

AHHHHHHHH

Is there even a thing as "Give & Take"? When I turned 18, my dad did taught me the valuable lesson of "Give & Take". However it seems that not everyone is being taught this lesson. Seriously, I don't mind doing the reports at home. However, if I requested for a later submission, can't you fucking accept it like I do for your all-so-precious reports. I'm really pissed. Serious.

If I were clubbing today, then you'll have to get the reports like in 5am. Guess you'll be still waiting for them. AHHHHH. I really want to hire a hitman NOW!!

I'm really angry. First my nights, then my weekends. So what's next? Appear immediately in front of you during my dates? Here's my reply: FUCK OFF.

So what if you cancel dates just for work. I'm not fucking you. For you doing so that's your business. Damn it. I'm just this temp staff that you employ. Ok. Since you like to give your temp staff this much responsibility; I'll make sure you'll get the reply. ~Evil thoughts~

You want to play this game. So I'll play along. Please. Though having to start working at the age of 15 isn't a rather big thing; I have had my fair share of political crap. You'll regret. Trust me. I don't mind playing the jumping game. :D Oh well, its something that I have kinda done many times. Plus you are not paying me for the time I use to do the "reports". Well, I think I can approach MOM on this matter. Hmmmm. Idea.


No comments: