Nuffnang Ads

Friday, May 15, 2009

Bags.

Was reading Serene's blog and she got her Balenciaga Motor Bag. It just got my thinking. I don't have bags at all. Ok. I have my battered LV Noe from Mom and that rather dirty Anya Hindmarch I'm Not a Plastic Bag Jap(Green) edition that I bought online. Seriously that's about it with my bags. I NEED A BAG. Went looking for bags sometime ago (River Island, Charles & Keith, Topshop etc), and all of which DO NOT appeal to me. This is so depressing. Zelda here isn't earning much, in fact a couple of hundreds just for daily expenses. There is no way in which she will be able to afford that dream Hermes Black Birkin she desires. SIGH. Even so. I am starting to lose my liking towards that bag. Bye Hermes. I'll probably stop by for scarves and not the bags. SIGH.

So do I have a replacement for the Birkin? I do! Surprise surprise! YSL overseas bag.I understand it's an old design. 2 years back. But I love it. Of course there's the grey colour. But the white just appeals to me. Ok. Asides Chanel and Hermes, Zelda's new favourite brand's YSL. :P



No comments: