Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pictures.

Ok. Most of the stuff are in the FILM. And yes. I have been using my film A LOT recently. Digital are just these few.
My late grandma's vintage mahjong set. And I think it's the coolest thing in my house, besides the cable box and the 2 flat TVs.Seriously I have no idea what's that art thing called. You know those stuff where our parents would make us do with those rubbery paint? Well I have done 3 of those and still no idea what's it called. Can someone please put a name to that art and craft activity? Thanks.And this is Dad's annoying GPS in the car. ~Turn right after 500m. Damn that stupid monotonous voice!It's the ESPLANADE darling! Shut up about me cutting in to tourists having the typical (touristy) poses. Damn. I could use one of those shades. Perhaps I'll just make one. Sagacity here I come!!!!! Violin maker's workbench. How chio can it get man. Ok. I'm not weird to say that a workbench in hot. After all one of the greatest violins are produced from a workbench.

Sometime last week I made a jewellery stand for my 50+ pairs of earrings. Actually I did not buy the wood and made it from scratch. The word here is IMPROVISE. Of course Daiso's my favourite store next to Body Shop. So it's the $2 cork note board, some old cloth material I got from spotlight when I was studying design, paints and my favourite invention ever - 3M mounting strips.
See how the cloth is used. Helps to hang those hooked earrings.Vintage earrings + the not so vintage ones. Damn. I really got a lot of earrings. :S




No comments: