Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

:D.

I know. It's only the 2nd day of school and I'm slacking off. Well, I finished my assignments and will read up on the chapters on the bus later. And I have just finished watching HK serial A Journey Called Life (金石良缘). And I love it! I think its the mini version of A Kindred Spirit. This is a known fact that Zelda likes her boys Cantonese. Ok. I am not making this one up. I shall digress a little to explain. Call me ethnocentristic, but I like to have pure blood Cantonese kids. Shut up about the Harry Potter analogy. So back to topic, I took notice in one of the actors. :P Darling, I'm single and looking and I'm seriously not that bad at all.

Drum Roll.................




























黃嘉樂, Stephen Wong.
Well, Francis Ng really looks gay here. I think it's the hair. And he (Francis) is very good looking in person. Saw him once in Hong Kong. :P

Yes. That guy in all the HK serials. That goody two shoes guy. The guy that's always kind and nice to everyone. The one that moms love to have as their son. Yes. Isn't he cute? Damn. I'm a sucker for HK guys. :S

I think Ron Ng's cute too. Ok. Not that Ron I know. Of course the Ron I know is a nice guy. But I'm talking about HK actor Ron Ng (吳卓羲)! This chap! :)

You know what I realised? I like Cantonese guys who are tall and tan. TTCG. Hmmm. I like that abreviation. Short and/or pale looking guys who are/are not Cantonese need not apply. :)



No comments: