Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Emphasize.

Yes, I dump my crap here and well, in the eyes of others its called attention. Well. If you ask me, it's all about the effing choice that people take to be attracted by such attention. So, don't complain about what I write since from day 1 it's you who have decided to set foot on my blog. After all this blog is the interpretation of what I think. I won't argue with what you think. Simply because the onus is on you. Of course the onus here is on me. But don't complain about what you see. It just seems you're whinny and wanting everyone else to conform to whatever ideology you own. That's sad. Reason being you are unable to feel secure without the very common agreement on any issue with the general masses.

I don't care if my interpretation is wrong or inaccurate. I have never place a notion in people that I'm an encyclopedia or ensure that what I say is definite. It's just interesting to see that how unusually common people assume you to be. I guess I should feel highly honored with this aspect. :D

Oh and P.S: Suddenly my blog seems to be like the 2 girls and a cup video. All the different reactions are just amusing. This just means that people who are giving reactions are no less different from those who watched that video - downright bored and silly.



No comments: