Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pe(s)t names.

Zelda has never been a fan of pet names. Really. Even cutting my name in half might not work ALL the time. And now what's with the male population and the use of the word "Sweet" and all the other relations of that word. Seriously!

I'm not food (Ok, perhaps when you eat me in bed). But on a daily basis? I'm not. I want to hear MY name once in a while. After all I DO have a really nice name. How many (non-fictional) people do you know with the name Zelda? Or how many Zeldas are there in your phone book? Not many, right? In fact, if you're lucky, 2. So, please use my name! Don't go all so lovey-dovey when things are not even there yet. Seriously, why do guys like to build this facade around this dating process when they jolly well know that it isn't there at all?

I guess this leads me to write about things that will turn Zelda on/off. Which will be written on another day. Got a presentation in the morning and I still got the effing flu. ($&@(*^#($^%$*(^&.



No comments: