Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

When I start working.

Being a student has a whole shit load of limitations. So when I get my degree and enter the workforce once again, there is a list of things that I want to do then. Of course, that's when I have an income. Money makes the world go round.
  1. Learn the saxophone. Ok. I know how to play the 笙 which does sound like a sax, when it's on the higher pitch.
  2. Shop Zara and Mango. Now I can only look and try. My income doesn't allow me for such purchases. Oh well. Even now I'm thinking twice about F21.
  3. Learn driving. By then I'll be able to buy my OWN car! 1959 Mini Cooper. Red with white sun-roof. Brown leather upholstery. White steering wheel. I'm not insane to fantasize about my dream car. I have ALWAYS loved the mini. I want it to be my first and my last.
  4. Get my dream camera - Lecia M8.Limited edition White! Well, camera junkies will know what I mean.
  5. Last one. I can't be too greedy. I need to save for my rent. I do intend to move out, get a few roomies and try living without my parents for a few years. East side condo? Perhaps.




No comments: