Nuffnang Ads

Monday, May 04, 2009

Scooping down the playing field.

You know what? I have never seen someone so retardedly bored and persistent to find out about my miserly little life. Well, this is what I reckon, such people have NO life (emphasize NO), so they want to leech on to the little flaws of others and portray to the internet world that hey-I'm-one-hell-of-an-interesting-person. Who's the dellusional one? Oh wait. Plus did I actually magically forced your fingers to type "wordsallovertheplace.blogspot.com" and hit enter? Guess not? Damn I just love Nuffnangs (Oh, I know you little bastards type and not linked. My blog has a homing device you see.). Seriously retards.

I like how that annoying debate of it's-my-blog-so-fuck-off idea works. Yes, there's always a way for such people to actually twist the words and tweet it in a way that fits: so-it's your-blog,-fuck-off. Nope. I have not resigned to my fate to be battered by such people but I have understood and decided to be receptive about these people.

Me a bigger person? Seriously I'm not afraid to admit that. I'm not afraid to actually want strangers reading to think that I am the smaller person trying to wear the big pants. It's fine. Here's a really old saying: To love thy, is to love my first. Wrong usage? Whatever. I'll just go round floating with those five colours in my hair. After all those stupid people bore me to tears.



No comments: