Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My ads.

People say I'm an attention seeker, a media leech, whatever the names. Well that's because such people do not have to worry about the financial issues at hand. Ok. I get it that I am making a rather stereotypical or quick judgemental statement here. But doesn't that often seem the case? I write/blog so much so that I get ads running on the blog. So is that a cardinal sin at all?

Guess not. Well, my recent ad campaign is by Neutrogena. Of course to promote their new product - Wave. I have yet to try that product but I have been using a scrub by the same brand, and it works for me. I have eczema and I need products that are sensitive and moisturising. The scrub I'm using works because it's mild. And we have all heard about the micro-beads thing. Well, I believe in that. Used to use a similar product by Johnson & Johnson, and it helps with my then rather-pimply face. I don't get huge breakouts, more like little zits. So in a way I need a scrub that cleans deep within without breaking the thinnest layer of skin. Now as my complexion matures, I get lesser zits but a drier complexion. Hence the build up of dead skin.

Pehaps someone could try the new Wave product and let me know the effects of it?



No comments: